I completed my first Whole30 in January 2016 and my second January 9-February 7 of 2017!
If you’re new to my blog, please read these posts first to get an understanding of why I made the decision to do Whole30 and to see regular recaps where I shared what I was eating and how I was feeling. I documented every meal I ate on the Whole30 so there’s tons of meal planning inspiration to be had in these posts!
I’m Doing My First Whole30
Recent Eats: My First Whole30 Days 1-4
Recent Eats: My First Whole30 Days 5-8
Recent Eats: My First Whole30 Days 9-12
Recent Eats: My First Whole30 Days 13-16 and Thoughts on a “Perfect” Whole30
Recent Eats: My First Whole30 Days 17-20
Recent Eats: My First Whole 30 Days 21-25
Recent Eats: My First Whole30 Days 26-30
And here’s my final recap post…
My First Whole30: Results, What I Learned, How I Was Challenged and Advice
Here are some of my favorite Whole30 compliant recipes.
Stuffed Spaghetti Squash with Italian Sausage and Veggies
Homemade Almond Milk Tutorial
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili
Overnight Chia Banana Pudding
Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls
Shrimp, Asparagus and Avocado Salad (sub whole grain mustard for Dijon to make it Whole30 compliant)
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Chili Garlic Vinaigrette
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin (be sure to use a sugar-free bacon)
How to Cook Perfect Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
Four Whole30-Friendly Salad Combinations
Carrot Butternut Ginger Soup
Whole30 Shepherd’s Pie with Cauliflower Topping
Thai Red Coconut Curry with Chicken and Vegetables
One Sheet Spiced Chicken Dinner
Lemony Chicken and Kale Soup
Make-Ahead Egg Casserole with Sausage, Butternut Squash and Sweet Potatoes
Braised Red Cabbage with Apples, Red Onion and Balsamic
Slow Cooker Butter Chicken Over Cauliflower Rice
More Whole30 Talk
You can also follow my Whole30 Pinterest board here!
And here are some awesome resources for you to get started!
- My #1 piece of advice is to BUY THE BOOK! It Starts with Food is an invaluable resource to educate you on the program and keep you on track. You may also want to check out the Whole30 cookbook with over 150 compliant recipes.
- Here are the program rules.
- Head on over to the Whole30 website for a lot of helpful downloads including shopping lists, a common additives cheat sheet, a pantry list and much more.
- I found the Whole30 “Official Can I Have” to be very helpful my first go-round!
- There are also forums with probably every question answered that you might have. 🙂
You’re also welcome to leave comments below.
Thanks for checking out my Whole30 info!