I am co-leading a yoga and fitness retreat in Jamaica summer 2019! Escape with me to beautiful Montego Bay for the vacation of your fitness dreams! Enjoy six days and five nights of yoga practices, yoga workshops, group runs, HIIT workouts AND plenty of fun in the sun and relaxation.
2019 YOGA + FITNESS RETREAT – JUNE 24-29, 2019
I am partnering with Brittany Holtz of Studio B Power Yoga for a yoga and fitness retreat at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall in Montego Bay Jamaica. The Grand is an adults-only, all-inclusive, all-suite resort that is located on a gorgeous stretch of the Caribbean.
Each day there will be two yoga practices offered in addition to a fitness offering like running or a HIIT workout. We’ll also be hosting yoga workshops where you can play with things like inversions and arm balances.
It’s super important to note that you can participate in as little or as much as you want and if you want to bring along a friend or significant other who is not so into the yoga and/or fitness part of the retreat…that is cool too! The vibe will be totally laid back, relaxed and fun.
Here are a few more details…
WHAT YOU GET
- Two yoga practices and one fitness offering daily, led by Brittany and Jen
- Private ground transfers to and from the airport – just 20 minutes away from the resort
- Upscale, modern adults-only resort with all-suite rooms
- A group excursion
- All-inclusive food with 6 on-site dining options, 24-hour room service and 7 more a la carte restaurants at neighboring Iberostar resorts
- Unlimited top-shelf spirits and a fully stocked minibar
- 2 complementary rounds of golf at a nearby golf course
- An expansive spa with treatments, hydrotherapy and fitness center with a juice bar, pliates studio and spinning room
Brittany Holtz, Yoga + Fitness Lead
Brittany is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERTY200) and the founder of STUDIO B POWER YOGA. Her classes are challenging, but fun, and will leave you feeling energized and empowered! Brittany loves a sweaty, vinyasa flow practice and encourages her students to find their “edge” both on and off the mat. She is skilled at teaching to multiple levels at the same time in a way that is inclusive and accessible, regardless of experience level. Her favorite part about leading retreats is meeting new people and going on excursions.
Brittany loves the style of this retreat because it is super laid back and casual – there is yoga, workouts and relaxation, but there is also great food, cocktails by the pool and freedom to explore.
Dana Lewis, Ultra Tech Travel
Dana is a travel agent with Ultra Tech Travel and will handle all of our travel arrangements for this trip. At no extra charge to you, Dana will handle all of the logistics including resort correspondences, payments/payment plans, special request, restaurant menus if needed and advance notification of any restrictions or food allergies. She is available to answer any questions you may have about room categories, flight arrangements and travel to and from the airports. Before we leave, Dana and her team will send you everything you need including a checklist of items to pack and detailed instructions about navigating customs and the Montego Bay airport.
Jen Eddins, Yoga + Fitness Lead
(photo Wanda Koch)
And of course, yours truly! I will be teaching yoga practices and workshops, heading up group runs and leading HIIT-style workouts. I’ll also be soaking up a lot of sun and doing a lot of beach and poolside chatting with retreat attendees.
- $1,599 – resort/garden view, double occupancy
- $1,899 – resort/garden view, single occupancy
- $1,699 – garden view, closer to pool/beach, double occupancy
- $1,999 – garden view, closer to pool/beach, single occupancy
- $1,699 – ocean view, double occupancy
- $2,049 – ocean view, single occupancy
*Airfare not included. $250 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot. That goes towards the cost of your room. No roommate? No problem! We will match you with someone!
QUESTIONS? READY TO BOOK?