This post is sponsored by QALO and She Knows Media. Keep reading for details on the best functional wedding rings for active, on-the-go couples as well as a QALO prize pack giveaway!
Last year I posted a SnapChat story (before IG stories took over, which I am still so sad about) asking for advice on wedding/engagement rings and working out. I kept knocking my center stone loose and having to visit my jeweler to tighten it. His first question was, “do you wear it to workout?” I replied yes because I rarely take it off. I wear it to sleep, shower and workout. The top advice I got on SnapChat was QALO rings. The overwhelming majority said that QALO rings were the best option when it comes to functional wedding rings.
QALO The Functional Wedding Rings
QALO rings are silicone wedding rings that are extremely functional and comfortable and perfect for those with active, on-the-go lifestyles. They provide a safe, durable alternative to traditional wedding bands.
I love my engagement ring but it’s not always the best option when it comes to workouts.
- It’s left me with a callus right under my band (can you see it right under the stone?) from the rubbing when I’m lifting.
- It’s just really uncomfortable to wear when I’m doing things like pull ups or heavy barbell movements because of the digging and rubbing.
- I worry so much about wearing it while I’m running from a safety standpoint. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve turned the stone around so only the band shows.
- It gets SO dirty from the heavy sweat that comes with teaching and practicing hot yoga.
I was recently invited to try out QALO functional wedding rings. I said YES because I had been dying to try them out and was in need of a better ring/workout solution.
The icing on the cake was that they’re now offering custom stackable rings that come in five colors and four styles to mix and match. I had so much fun picking my perfect stack on their website. I went with one of my favorite color palettes, black, white and aqua. I’ve been toying with ditching the coral/orange color in my blog design and focusing on these three colors because I love them so much.
I was so excited when my rings arrived.
The QALO rings are so lightweight and when I wear only one I forget that I’m wearing a ring at all.
Even though we’re technically not married yet (although at this point I think the length of our engagement qualifies…haha!), I haven’t been able to resist wearing the entire stack of rings. I showed them to Tanner and he asked if I ordered him one. I told him “no because we’re not married yet” and he was a little jealous. He teaches and practices even more than I do and I know he’ll want one of these rings along with his wedding band when we do tie the knot. (Which is coming soon, I know I owe you guys an update!)
I would definitely say that QALO rings are perfect for both men and women who are looking for both style and function. Whether you’re like Tanner and me and need an option that is great for a super active, gym/yoga lifestyle or you just don’t want to risk wearing your normal band for day-to-day activities like traveling or mom/dad duty or it’s a safety hazard on the job, QALO rings provide a great alternative.
Finally, I have to add that a surprise benefit of the QALO ring was in baking sourdough. I do a lot of dough handling and usually have to pick sticky dough out of my engagement ring and scrub it but these rings were so easy to clean. They are seriously so great to have for uses that you wouldn’t even think of initially.
Want to win a QALO prize pack that includes a QALO clutch, your own set of stackables and other health/beauty products? Simply leave a comment telling me where you’d wear your QALO ring and/or how it would best fit into your lifestyle!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#Sweeps” and “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from SheKnows via email@example.com. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 4/10/17- 6/30/17
Be sure to visit the brand page on sheknowsmedia.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!