I’m really excited about this week’s menu plan. Several fun dinners and a baking project! 😀
- Fig and Prosciutto Pizza – the figs are finally starting to ripen on my mother in law’s tree! Expect lots of fig-inspired things in the coming weeks.
- Chile Marinated Pork in the Style of Oaxaca (translation: pork loin marinated in an adobo sauce and grilled). Brandon does this on his Big Green Egg. So good!
- Served “taco style” with corn tortillas, guacamole and salsa
- Black beans and rice
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Baking project – Blueberry Lemon Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting (for my mother in law’s birthday Wednesday!)
- Making Summer Corn Dip to take as an appetizer for the party Wednesday
- Birthday dinner/cookout for my mother in law
- Penne a la Betsy (slightly lightened!) – forgive the terrible picture on my food blog. It was back in the first few months I was blogging and obviously I was not so good at food photography!
- Out or grill at home
What’s on your dinner menu for the week?