This post is sponsored by Love The Wild but the opinions and recipe are my own.
Fish tacos are my favorite kind of tacos and I have the absolute easiest fish taco recipe to share with you today thanks to Love The Wild 20-Minute Seafood Kits.
If you missed my post sharing why Love The Wild products are now a staple in my freezer, you must read it before you go any further with this post! 🙂
Love The Wild offers two great products. Their microwaveable bowls are so wonderful to have on hand when I need a quick, delicious and nutritious dinner in under 5 minutes. Their seafood kits are great for nights when I have a little more time but still want to keep it easy. I can keep it as simple as just cooking the fish in parchment with the sauce, adding veggies into the parchment with the fish or using the cooked fish in things like these fish tacos!
Each 20-minute seafood kit includes sustainable, traceable, oven-ready seafood along with sauce cubes and the parchment paper to cook it with.
It’s as easy as popping the sauce cubes onto the fish, sealing it in the parchment and cooking for 20 minutes. The Love The Wild Barramundi with Mango Sriracha features a buttery white fish with mango, citrus, garlic and sriracha and was just begging to be put into a taco!
The Barramundi is often called Asian Seabass. I love that it’s thick and meaty but still mild in flavor. And did you know that it contains the most omega-3s out of any white fish? That combined with the 22 grams of protein that this fish has with just 160 calories (sauce and all) makes it an excellent option for a healthy meal!
I got to thinking what would best accompany the Barramundi with Mango Sriracha in a taco and decided on avocado, mango and a cilantro lime sauce. And one can never go wrong with cheese so I also added some crumbled queso fresco.
This resulted in delicious, flavorful fish tacos that were ready in under 25 minutes. Bonus: this is an easy meal to make if you’re cooking for one! 🙂
EASY MANGO AVOCADO FISH TACOSPrint
Easy mango avocado fish tacos using Love The Wild’s sustainable seafood. Whip up a quick fish taco dinner for one using the Barramundi with Mango Sriracha 20-minute seafood kit.
- Love The Wild Barramundi with Mango Sriracha Seafood Kit
- 2 taco size flour tortillas
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- Lime wedges
- Crumbled queso fresco
- Cook Love The Wild Barramundi with Mango Sriracha Seafood Kit according to package directions
- While fish is cooking, prepare the cilantro lime sauce. Whisk together greek yogurt, cilantro and lime. Start with juice of 2-3 lime wedges and add more as desired for taste. Season with salt.
- When fish is done, pull out of oven to rest and heat tortillas in microwave for 20-30 seconds, or until soft.
- Place slices of fish in middle of tortillas and top with avocado slices, diced mango and cilantro lime sauce. Finish with crumbled queso fresco and additional lime wedges and cilantro garnish.
Keywords: taco, seafood, fish
You can find Love The Wild at Whole Foods and Earth Fare. They offer a great selection of sustainably sourced, responsibly farmed seafood. I hope that you will give their products a try. I 100% know that you guys will love them! Tacos are a perfect place to start, if I do say so myself! 🙂
How often do you eat seafood?
Favorite taco fillings?