Easy mango avocado fish tacos using Love The Wild’s sustainable seafood. Whip up a quick fish taco dinner for one using the Barramundi with Mango Sriracha 20-minute seafood kit.
- Love The Wild Barramundi with Mango Sriracha Seafood Kit
- 2 taco size flour tortillas
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- Lime wedges
- Crumbled queso fresco
- Cook Love The Wild Barramundi with Mango Sriracha Seafood Kit according to package directions
- While fish is cooking, prepare the cilantro lime sauce. Whisk together greek yogurt, cilantro and lime. Start with juice of 2-3 lime wedges and add more as desired for taste. Season with salt.
- When fish is done, pull out of oven to rest and heat tortillas in microwave for 20-30 seconds, or until soft.
- Place slices of fish in middle of tortillas and top with avocado slices, diced mango and cilantro lime sauce. Finish with crumbled queso fresco and additional lime wedges and cilantro garnish.
Keywords: taco, seafood, fish