5:20 a.m. – alarm.
6 a.m. – arrive at Metro to participate in the CrossFit class to observe an instructor. Workout for the day done by 6:45 a.m. Crushed it.
7 a.m. – breakfast. Plain Greek yogurt, apple butter, granola, bananas, blueberries, strawberries, dried cranberries and almond butter.
8:10 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. – teach two classes at Y2.
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – cancel a lunch meeting so I can come home to eat and shower. Tuna melt with white cheddar. Fruit and carrots on the side.
1 p.m. – sub yoga at the Y.
2 p.m. – meeting.
3 p.m. – refuel with a soy latte. Frantically try to answer a few emails on my phone while I enjoy warm sunshine outside for all of 10 minutes.
3:30 – 6 p.m. – shadow the front desk at Metro to start learning processes and introducing myself to members.
6:30 p.m. – it’s been 6 hours since I’ve last eaten. Rather than snack I decide to eat an early dinner and snack later. Leftover pad thai with tofu. Added some edamame and broccoli on the side for a dose of veggies.
7:15 p.m. – teach my last class of the day at Y2.
9 p.m. – relaxation…finally. Wine, chocolate, the works.
Bed is calling my name.
Stats for the day…
– # of yogis taught: 130
– # of biscoff cookies eaten: 3
– # of boys I beat in this morning’s CrossFit WOD: 3 (I got in the most reps…crazy, crazy! :))
– # of cups of coffee consumed: 3
– # of times I heard a remix of Whitney Houston’s “I Want To Dance With Somebody”: 4 (this is why I get sick of my playlists so quickly!)
– # of different gyms/studios visited: 3
– # of showers: 3 (3 appears to be the magic number!)
– # of times I smiled: too many to count!
Hope you had a great day!