I’ve got a bootcamp-style workout to share with you today that’s right around 30 minutes and features bodyweight exercises so it can be done anywhere!
What you’ve got here is 10 movements that will be performed for one minute each, straight through. You’ll take a 1-2 minute break at the end and then do it all over again…two more times! With two, one-minute breaks this is a 32 minute total body workout!
Here’s a video demoing all 10 movements and here are a few notes on the movements.
- The walking lunge/jump lunge combo is two walking lunges followed by three jump lunges so that every time you do a jump lunge combo, you end up stepping the opposite foot forward. If jumping doesn’t work for you, just stick with the walking lunge. No space to walk? Forward or backward stepping lunges in place.
- Plank up and downs can be modified to the knees. So can the push ups.
- No space for broad jumps or bear crawls? Sub jumping jacks, tuck jumps, mountain climbers or more burpees!
- On the tap and reach squats, take the jump out for a lower-impact option.
- Keep your core engaged and low back pulling down towards the hands on the flutter kicks. Don’t strain the low back and look at your toes while you flutter. (And breathe!)
- Lots of burpee scaling is available. You can jump back to high plank instead of going all the way to the belly. You can also step back and step up if you don’t want to jump.
Let me know if you have questions and as always, I love your feedback!