I can’t tell you how much I appreciate all of your shoe and clothing recommendations as I prepared for our summer trip to Europe. I feel like packing wouldn’t have been such a big deal if I didn’t live in workout clothing. I felt like I had been wearing the same travel clothes for a few years now and it was time for an update!
I’ve compiled 10 of my favorite travel fashion picks for this trip to share with you. It features a mix of old faves and new finds. I hope you find this useful!
- Tom’s Majorca Sandal – I fell in love with this shoe when I saw my friend Winnie wearing it a few weeks ago. I immediately ordered a pair from Nordstrom and they exceeded my expectations. SUPER comfortable, nice solid supportive heel. Will be a great evening option. Fits true to size. They are also comfy to walk in for half a mile or so.
- Coobie Strappy V-Neck Lace Bra – Coobie Bras have been my go-to comfy/cozy bra for years. I recently picked up a few new ones and love the lace detail on this one. It’s cute to let it show a little under a tank top.
- Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf – I can’t tell you how versatile and useful I find the Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf to be. I never travel without one. It functions great as a small blanket, a head covering if you have to run out in the rain, wrapped up any way you can dream as a scarf or just draped around the shoulders. You can button it to create a circular scarf or unbutton it for one long scarf.
- Birkenstock Arizona Sandals – this is my first foray into Birkenstocks but after trying tons of other sandals and not finding a great match, I decided tried and true was the way to go. I chose the oiled tobacco leather and love the finish and the color. I think it will work well with almost everything. I am still on the fence on whether I will keep these in the long run.
- Annamaria Romper – I have no doubt that I’ll get a ton of use out of this romper this summer. It’s super comfy and the slightly longer length is perfect. I like that it has a loose sleeve because I have a tendency to freeze in the AC during the summer months.
- Athleta Breezy Tank – this is a great muscle-cut tank that’s great for everything. It’s slightly longer in length and longer in the back to cover your booty. I got it in two colors and I’ve already worn both and received compliments on them.
- Athleta Pranayama Wrap – this wrap is my dream come true. It’s SO soft and so cozy and the perfect layering piece for 365 days a year. (Similar but even better for summer here.)
- Athleta City Jogger – this is my first foray into the jogger style but they came highly recommended by a friend who travels a ton. They are crazy comfortable and I don’t know what took me so long to give them a try! The City Jogger is also super lightweight and breathable. The relaxed fit is perfect for long hours spent sitting on a plane. I love, love, love this pant!
- Athleta Short Sleeve Criss Cross Dress – I can see myself throwing this dress on after teaching all summer long. It’s a great way to dress up your “to and from” look and works with sandals, flip flops or sneakers. It’s a lightweight sweatshirt material.
- Express Raw Edge Cold Shoulder Tee – y’all, it’s been a hot second since I shopped at Express (it was definitely my store of choice in high school and college) but I picked up a few cheap and trendy things recently. This cold shoulder tee was my favorite! It was an awesome choice for our trip and super soft.
And perhaps my favorite find for this trip was this awesome nail color from OPI, Peace and Love. It’s so versatile and kind of chameleon in nature. It can look graphite, purple, green, gold or a mix of them all depending on how the light hits it.
Hope this is helpful for you guys! Feel free to add your picks below! 🙂