There’s not much to this week’s menu plan due to busy schedules but still wanted to share with you guys since I missed last week. Things should calm down here in the next couple weeks and I’ll be cooking more. I’m really missing my evenings in the kitchen. No matter how stressful life is, cooking is my favorite way to relax!
- Buffalo Shrimp Tacos with Blue Cheese Cole Slaw (I’m going to make this up as I go but it will most definitely be a lightened version! Promise to take notes and if it turns out well I will share the recipe.)
- Quinoa with black beans and corn
- OUT – fundraising event and dinner
- Baked Falafal with Tzaztiki
- Greek salad
His and hers grilling night…
- His: Grilled Ribeye
- Hers: Grilled Salmon
- Caprese salad
- Roasted potatoes
- French bread
- Dinner out before a concert
What are you planning for dinner this week!?