Happy weekend! I am so distracted by this.
These two are completely melting my heart. They have been absolutely inseparable.
My friend, fellow blogger and fellow Georgia Bulldog Brittany from A Healthy Slice of Life tagged me to complete this “Four Things” survey that’s making its way around the blog world. Enjoy! 🙂
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1. Jen Marie (my dad’s nickname for me)
2. Jen D (because there are an infinite number of “Jen’s” everywhere I work…read my post about the name Jen)
3. Colonel DeCutins (the owner of Charlotte Yoga’s nickname for me…sometimes I’m all business! :))
4. PBR – ever since starting this blog, people have literally called me PBR…which always reminds me of the cheap beer…
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Sales associate at a sporting goods store (first job in high school)
2. Camp counselor (five summers in college)
3. Ad agency account executive (two different agencies)
4. Marketing coordinator at Wild Dunes Resort (first job out of college)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Terms of Endearment
2. The Neverending Story
3. A Walk to Remember
Four books I’d recommend:
2. The Fire Starter Sessions
3. The Gourmet Cookbook
Four places I’ve lived:
1. Athens, Georgia
2. Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
3. Birmingham, Alabama
4. Charlotte, North Carolina
Four places I’ve visited:
1. Paris, France (I turned 13 there!)
2. Ireland (high school graduation trip with my grandmother)
3. Colorado mountains (skiing in Vail and I took a group of 15 teenagers out west on a cross country trip from North Carolina my senior year of college…that was an experience to say the least)
4. Caribbean islands (my favorite getaway…I require an annual trip!)
Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. With my mom, dad and grandmother in Florida. My grandmother is there visiting and I’m sad I didn’t get to spend Thanksgiving with them.
2. On a beach in the Caribbean sipping a cocktail and reading a book
3. New York City to see the city dressed up for the holidays
4. A romantic cafe in Italy enjoying amazing food and wine.
Four things I prefer not to eat:
3. Corndogs…so random but I’m not on board with meat on a stick
4. Raw garlic and onions..I HATE tasting my food for the rest of the day. Give them to me cooked but not raw.
Four of my favorite foods:
2. Cheese (especially when there is wine involved)
3. Peanut Butter
4. Ice cream
Four TV shows I watch:
2. Top Chef
3. The Walking Dead (I still don’t really get why I watch this show but I can’t stop)
4. Grey’s Anatomy (I just started watching it again on Netflix…I’m catching up on season 10. I can’t believe this show has been on for so long. I was in college
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. Seeing my family at the holidays
2. Turning in my second book in January and the release of my first book in March
3. Girl’s trip to the Dominican Republic in January
4. Planning yoga trainings and workshops
Four things I’m always saying:
1. “Inhale, upward facing dog…exhale, downward facing dog”
2. “1, 2, 3, 4, 5…” counting reps for clients. I find myself counting without even realizing I’m doing it.
3. “Go potty outside” (endless times to the new pup)
4. “Breathe” (to yoga students, clients, CrossFitters…)
Four people I tag to answer these questions:
And here is my four things question for you…Four things you are excited about this holiday season.