For the first time ever, I’m organizing a FREE 12-week online half-marathon training group for Peanut Butter Runner readers!
My hope is that you’ll travel to Charlotte to run the race with me on November 12, 2016 but you can also run a race in your area around the same time if that works better for you.
Here are the details!
A few other things to note…
- You are totally welcome to recruit your friends and family to join our group. I just need everyone’s email address so I can send you the plan details and add you to the FB group.
- Like I mentioned previously, I’d love for you to join me in Charlotte for the race. Please use code JENDEC at registration. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. FEES GO UP ON SEPTEMBER 1!!! I’m asking you to use my code because the ambassador with the most sign ups gets $1,000 donated to the charity of their choice. If I win, my donation choice will be One-Breath.org. They are a local Charlotte organization that offers homeless and incarcerated men 8 yoga classes weekly in 5 different settings.
- If you can’t join me in Charlotte, train with us and run a race close to the same date. We’ll all celebrate our achievements together!
- I will be sending all participants a detailed training plan. You may want to start building your base for the next few weeks before we start on August 22. I will make sure the plan includes modifications for beginner half-marathoners!
- I will be organizing a few social activities on race weekend for us all to meet and connect.
- I’d love to organize some group long runs for my local readers.
- You are also welcome to run the full but I will not be joining you! 😉
The race begins and ends in Uptown Charlotte and the course winds through many of Charlotte’s beautiful neighborhoods. I’ve run this race several times and it’s extremely well-organized and really fun! Since it takes place in November, the city is extra lovely with fall colors.
Run with me!
To join the 12-week training program, email me at email@example.com. I’d love a little info on your running history and goals if you’d like to share and whether you think you’ll run Charlotte or somewhere else! 🙂