Thursday already? This week has flown by! October already? This YEAR has flown by! Does anyone else feel like it’s gone in the blink of an eye? Just last night my grandmother reminded me that Thanksgiving and Christmas are just right around the corner. Ahhh!
The only way that I know how to describe what I’m doing for the last quarter of the year is by saying I’m “hunkering down.” Summer was all about yes and fun but the last few months of the year need to be focused and productive. I have a few things in the works.
- Pre-sale will begin this month for my book that will be released in March 2015! I am currently working on a video that will go along with the pre-sales! I just received the final draft of my book cover yesterday. You can see a little sneak peek in the photo above. It’s really happening!
- Speaking of books…I signed a contract for a second and it’s due December 1. The next two months will be all about writing and photography. This book will be a resource for “advancing your asana” with yoga arm balances, inversions and advanced pose variations.
- I’m speaking at the Health & Fitness Influencers Conference at the end of the month. Sign up and join me! Use code “JenD” for $20 off registration.
- Run Charlotte Run started as a short-term freelance project but has been so well received that it will continue to live on and evolve into something bigger and better. I am so grateful for this opportunity to get more involved with the Charlotte fitness community. It’s been pretty sweet to reclaim my “runner” status again! 🙂 Last night I covered the NoDa Brewing Run Club for “Pink Pint Night” to kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- PBR is getting a massive overhaul!!!!
Let’s expand on that last bullet point because I’m SO READY! After over a year of trying to make a blog redesign/relaunch happen…it’s finally happening. The road to finding the right match for the work was long and winding but I feel 100% good about where it all ended up. The new and improved PBR will be mobile friendly and responsive (no more of those ad problems and easier to read on mobile devices…which most of you read from!), cleaner, better organized and feature visual content organization. Get excited because I sure am. This is long overdue!
I’ll be back later with recent eats…and I’ll post a TOUGH workout on Friday that will get you sweating into your weekend. Have a great day!
Tell me what’s going on in your life right now that you’re excited about or proud of! I want to know what’s going on with y’all too. Let’s celebrate the good stuff! 🙂