Last week’s menu planning post was very well received so I will continue to share our weekly menu plans.
I created this week’s menu plan on Sunday afternoon while I watched The Avett Brothers perform at Bonnaroo on YouTube. It was an awesome show! I kind of felt like I was at Bonnaroo but with the perks of being clean at home in the air conditioning!
- Roasted beet salad with oranges, beet greens and goat cheese
- Sautéed grouper
- Whole wheat couscous with caramelized onions and garlic
- Lettuce wraps (carry over from last week’s menu – never ended up making these)
- Sushi rice
- Sautéed Asian green beans (I will sauté the green beans with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil)
- Grilled pork tenderloin with tomato peach compote
- Field peas
- Might have to whip up some cornbread with this Southern dinner! 🙂
MY BIRTHDAY!!! Out???
- Baked falafel
- Tzatziki sauce
- Greek salad
- TBD – probably grill kebabs or hamburgers
Breakfasts: oatmeal, yogurt, overnight oats (for me), protein shakes (for Brandon)
Lunches: salads and veggies sandwiches (for me), homemade chicken salad and crackers (for Brandon), lots of fresh fruit