Hi friends! This Friday favorites post is about my love for all things Bulletproof. I am excited to share more information about Bulletproof as well as a round up of some of my favorite Bulletproof products.
And I won’t make you wait until the end of the post to get my discount code. You can receive 20% off your Bulletproof order with code JEN_PBRUNNERPB20. But you totally should read to the end to enter a fun giveaway! 😉
The opportunity to partner with Bulletproof is a blog dream come true for me! They are one of those brands where I think “Pinch me! Is this real!?” when they reached out to collaborate. I can assure you that my enthusiasm for Bulletproof is authentic and I purchased their products on my own for years before I started working with them.
WHAT IS BULLETPROOF
Bulletproof creates products that power your mind and fuel your body. They believe that the right nutrients can help you tap into your potential so that you can feel your best every day. Bulletproof started in 2011 when founder Dave Asprey introduced Bulletproof Coffee. It was a blend of coffee, MCT oil and grass-fed butter. It embraced quality fats for sustained energy and became quite the sensation! Bulletproof Coffee is still the foundation of the brand but Bulletproof has grown to offer a wide selection of products ranging from collagen protein to gummy vitamins to greens powder to protein bars and more!
What I appreciate the most about Bulletproof is that their products are super high-quality. They are truly the best-of-the best in their respective categories. Bulletproof only uses clean ingredients and you won’t find any soy, dyes, GMOs or artificial fillers. Both the ingredient list and taste of Bulletproof products are 100%.
Here are the Bulletproof products that you can find in my home right now!
My journey into Bulletproof products started with their collagen protein. I have tried many collagen protein brands over the years and Bulletproof wins my number one spot hands-down, without a question. It is truly the only collagen protein that I can add to my coffee or tea and not detect the taste. It completely dissolves into my drinks in seconds. Bulletproof sources their collagen from pasture-raised cows without added hormones.
While the unflavored original is my favorite collagen protein choice, Bulletproof offers many different options. These include…
- Vanilla Collagen Protein
- Chocolate Collagen Protein
- Sleep Vanilla Collagen Protein – includes 3mg of melatonin, chamomile and magnesium
- Energy Collagen Protein – includes a blend of adaptogens and energy nutrients including ginseng, cordyceps, mushroom, magnesium and MCT oil. Available in vanilla or dark chocolate.
- Gut Health Collagen Protein – includes prebiotics and probiotics to support healthy digestion and a thriving gut microbiome
- Stress Relief Honey Mint Collagen Protein – made with calming ashwagandha, magnesium citrate and Bulletproof’s custom stress blend
WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies. You can find it in every tissue of your body, and it’s the connective tissue in things such as skin, hair, nails and joints. It’s like the glue that holds the body together.
WHY ADD EXTRA COLLAGEN TO YOUR DAILY ROUTINE?
Collagen can help in the following ways:
- Smoother, more hydrated skin
- Stronger joints
- Faster recovery
You guys have heard me chatting about my newfound love for Bulletproof’s coffee creamer for a few months now. I discovered it when the team at Bulletproof sent me their Bulletproof Starter Kit which includes ground coffee, the original creamer and a frother.
Let’s chat about Bulletproof’s coffee first. It not only tastes smooth and delicious but is also “clean coffee.” They directly partner with farms to ensure sustainable operations. The coffee is sustainably washed, mechanically dried and tested for toxins. It’s also Rainforest Alliance certified.
And here are the highlights on the creamer!
- Gives my coffee a rich, creamy taste while still being able to *taste* the coffee.
- Shelf-stable and long lasting.
- NO ADDED SUGARS or artificial flavors! This is a huge must for me.
- The grass-fed butter and MCT oil work with the natural caffeine in the coffee to provide sustained energy.
- The MCT oil powers your brain and body with fat-burning fuel.
Bulletproof makes gummy vitamins in four formulas:
- Sleep – melatonin, L-Theanine and GABA to promote relaxation
- Vitamins A+D+K – a one-stop show for bone, heart and immune support
- Turmeric – blend of turmeric and ginger to support recovery and healthy inflammation response
- Immune – vitamin C + zinc, elderberry and echinacea to strengthen your immunity
I’ve been using the A+D+K and the Turmeric gummies!
Bulletproof Greens are one of the newest additions to the Bulletproof lineup. They just released this greens formula a couple of months ago. Bulletproof Greens delivers 35 superfoods, minerals and digestive aids, plus nootropics for brain power and a full serving of veggies for daily wellness.
The Greens are super easy to use! You just add one scoop to 8-12 ounces of water and drink up! A great addition to your morning routine to help you feel sharp and ready to tackle the day!
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH BULLETPROOF!
If you want to get started with Bulletproof but don’t know where to start…here are three products that I would absolutely recommend!
Let me know if you have any questions about Bulletproof or help picking the right products for you. FYI – I did continue to use collagen protein in my coffee throughout my pregnancy. That question comes up a lot!
Don’t forget to use code JEN_PBRUNNERPB20 to get off your Bulletproof order.
I’m teaming up with Bulletproof to give away their new Greens powder! If you’d like to enter for a chance to win, leave a comment below telling me which of the Bulletproof products in this post you’re most interested to try.
One entry per person. 18 and up. U.S. only. Giveaway closes on Friday, June 3 at midnight ET.