Happy October 1! The decorative pumpkins have made their way to our front porch and I baked my first pumpkin baked good of the season this morning – pumpkin muffins with pecans and chopped dates. They were delicious so I’m planning to share the recipe after I try them again with some small modifications.
I’m extra excited about October this year because I’m making it SQUATober over on Instagram. I’m hosting a 30-day squat challenge where participants will complete 2,000 squats in the month of October. Personally, I love squatting and can’t think of a better challenge! 🙂
2,000 SQUATOBER CHALLENGE
Here are the guidelines:
- Follow me on Instagram at @jen_pbrunner.
- Do 66 squats every day between October 2 and October 30.
- Do 86 squats on Halloween, October 31, to complete the challenge. This will bring you to 2,000 on the dot!
- You can air squat, jump squat, split squat, single leg squat, back squat, goblet squat, plie squat…WHATEVER! Just get them done!
- You can break the squats into sets throughout the day. Example: do 22 in the morning, 22 at lunch and 22 in the evening.
- Use the hashtag #2000squatober and tag me in your posts and stories.
- Recruit a friend to help keep you accountable or make it an office or family challenge.
- Everyone who completes the challenge is eligible to receive a FREE e-book featuring 10 of my favorite leg workouts.
The challenge begins over on Instagram on Monday, October 2. I hope you’ll join us. If you’re not on Instagram, feel free to make it a personal challenge and do it on your own!
OCTOBER 2017 WORKOUT PLAYLIST
I’ve got over THREE hours of workout tunes to push you through your October squats, runs and gym workouts!
And here is the clickable link that will take you to the playlist on Spotify to follow there. I’m now posting one big workout playlist monthly that features over three hours of music but if you’re looking for more variety, I publicly share all of my strength and yoga class playlists as well and I typically make at least 3-5 every week!