HAPPY FRIDAY! This short week definitely felt like a regular week over here. Between social engagements and big work projects, it was jam-packed. I have a video post for you today. First I talk about a couple things that I have in the works that have been keeping me busy and then I answer your questions. Forgive some of the rambling responses. You guys ask good questions!
Here’s what I cover today…
- Balancing yoga, running and strength training and how to fit it all into one week
- Meal planning and grocery shopping in college
- At-home workouts using bodyweight and minimal equipment (here are the workouts I referenced…bodyweight tabata, stability ball and simple dumbbell circuit)
- Getting started with yoga and finding the right style
- Heavy lifting for females
- “Leaning out”
- Teaching yoga and the use of sanskrit
In other news…
Lunch today was a turkey sandwich on sourdough with honey mustard, havarti, lettuce, tomato, avocado and mayo and a big side salad with all kinds of fun toppings.
And when I got home for lunch today the beds in my front yard were being mulched and new bushes plated. Sullie was supervising! She’s such a good project manager!
Have an AMAZING weekend!