Apologies for the very late menu planning post today but I taught BodyPump this morning, went straight to work where I played catch up after being out Thursday and Friday and then hit the yoga studio (for what turned out to be the hardest class I have attended in a long time – totally caught me off guard!!!) and grocery after work. Whew! Busy, busy Monday.
Also, the menu plan has been very fluid today and has changed several times. First, I found out Brandon wouldn’t be home early enough to grill so I made a plan B. Plan B failed at the grocery when they didn’t have the fish I needed for tonight’s dinner. I’m now on menu plan C for the week. Sometimes you just have to be flexible!
And here it is…
- Sauteed Greek Chicken Breasts (my very own delicious creation tonight!)
- Couscous with pine nuts
- Green beans
- Sauteed Grouper
- Risotto with Fresh Mozzarella, Tomatoes and Basil
- Baby green salad
- On your own/leftovers
- Grilled herb-rubbed pork tenderloin on the Big Green Egg
- Grilled peaches
- Grilled okra
- Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread (I’m baking some to take to the beach this weekend and my recipe makes a ton!)
- Late dinner at the beach with friends!
I will also be baking these to take to the beach…be very jealous! 😉