It has been forever since I’ve done a grocery haul post, much less one from ALDI. I used to partner with ALDI regularly on blog posts and my time working with them totally converted me into a fan of the brand, especially given all the work they’ve done over the last few years to improve their products and their stores.
Here’s a fun flashback to when I visited the ALDI headquarters and won a smoothie making challenge! 🙂
There is an ALDI pretty close to my house and I’ve been stopping in there 2-3 times a month to do some shopping.
You might remember that I was there a couple of weeks ago and got sucked into their Special Buys section. It is way too much fun to wander through it and find all sorts of things you never knew you needed. Haha.
I took pictures of what I bought yesterday. They are not the greatest photos you’ve ever seen on my blog but you do what you can with a baby who does not care that you are trying to take grocery haul photos! I was holding him on one hip while trying to one-handed arrange the groceries and shoot the photos.
- Pipe rigate pasta (this should have gone in the pantry photo but oh well)
- Organic cheese crackers
- Organic multi-grain tortilla chips
- Sea salt pita chips
- Shelled pistachios
- HOPE hummus – I was SO thrilled to see them carrying this brand!!!
- Organic natural peanut butter
FRUITS + VEGGIES
I didn’t need much this week…
- Organic baby spinach
- Organic grapes (these were priced SO well!)
- Radishes (still dreaming of this cottage cheese bowl)
MEATS + CHEESES
- Tomato and basil chicken sausage
- Organic colby jack slices
- Organic Mexican shredded blend
- Single serve miso dressing packets (I am SO excited to try these!!!)
- Sweet Italian turkey sausage (to go with pasta and sauce you see below)
- Oven roasted turkey breast slices
- Prosciutto (priced SO well!)
- Organic fire roasted salsa
- Organic chicken broth
- Tide Free + Clear
- Organic coconut oil
- Marinated artichoke quarters
- Organic diced tomatoes
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Chunk white tuna in water
And that’s all! My next grocery haul post will be from Trader Joe’s because I want to go buy allllll of their fall things! 🙂
Do you like grocery haul posts?
Do you shop at ALDI? Favorite products?