- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats, organic if possible
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup unsalted roasted sliced almonds
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir well to completely coat oats and combine.
- Spread granola on baking sheet and place in oven. Bake 15 minutes or until edges are just starting to get golden brown. The granola will still seem pretty soft when you take it out but it will firm up as it cools. Allow granola to cool on pan before breaking it into clusters. Store in an airtight container.