Yogurt custard toast is a simple, delicious and fun way to change up your breakfast routine!
4 slices traditional sandwich bread or 2 slices from a bigger loaf (white, wheat, sourdough, etc)
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp honey
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Fruit toppings like bananas, berries, mango, etc
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together yogurt, egg, honey and cinnamon to make custard. Feel free to switch up the yogurt flavors or spices that you include in the custard.
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet (I like using a piece of parchment underneath for easy clean up) and use the back of a spoon to press wells into the bread.
- Equally divide custard between bread slices and spoon into wells.
- Add fruit toppings of your choosing that you want to bake with the toast.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until custard is set and bread is toasty.
- Garnish with additional toppings and enjoy immediately!
This toast is highly customizable! Feel free to play around with bread choices, yogurt flavors, toppings, etc!
Keywords: breakfast, toast, yogurt, viral recipe, TikTok recipe, greek yogurt