A delicious bite-sized appetizer of phyllo cups filled with pimento cheese and topped with pepper jelly!
- 2 packages of mini phyllo shells (I used the Athens brand that come 15 to a pack)
- 1 1/2 cups pimento cheese (homemade or store bought)
- 1/2 cup pepper jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove shells from freezer and fill with pimento cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then remove from oven and top with a little dollop of pepper jelly.
- Serve warm or at room temp.
If my non-Southern readers haven’t experienced pimento cheese…you are missing out! Please give it a try. It’s one of my favorite things that my grandmother makes for me. It’s good on crackers or in a sandwich.
Keywords: appetizers, pimento cheese, party food