A recipe for banana chia pudding that is gluten-free, Paleo and Whole30-compliant. A great option for a healthy make ahead breakfast!
- 1/2 medium banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Ground cinnamon, to taste (I just give it a good shake)
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Almond or sunflower seed butter
- Sliced banana
- Fresh berries
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Cacao nibs
- In a small bowl, mix together mashed banana, almond milk, cinnamon and salt until the banana is well combined.
- Add chia seeds and stir.
Cover and let sit in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, add toppings of choice and enjoy!