A recipe for a green smoothie with matcha powder, fresh ginger, frozen fruits and coconut water. Hydrating and refreshing!
- A big handful of spinach (about two cups loosely packed)
- 1/2 cup frozen diced mango
- 4–6 frozen peach slices
- 1 frozen banana
- 2–3 frozen figs (totally optional you can leave these out if you don’t have access to figs. I used Trader Joe’s
- semi-frozen green figs)
- 2 heaping tablespoons of collagen hydrolysate (adds protein + great for your hair, skin and nails!)
- 1 inch piece of peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 cup coconut water
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and there are no visible pieces of spinach.