- 3 pounds small red or yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook uncovered for 15-20 minutes, until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Whisk together oil and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over potatoes and add green onions, parsley and feta. Toss gently to coat. Cover and chill.
(Recipe adapted from Southern Living)