- 1 cup natural salted peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Kosher/sea salt to finish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together peanut butter, sugars, vanilla, egg and chocolate chips. I like to use a fork.
- Roll cookies into a ball (a little more than a tablespoon per cookie) and place on baking sheet. Gently flatten with fork, making a criss cross pattern and then sprinkle with kosher or sea salt.
- Bake for about 9-12 minutes or until puffy and slightly golden. I like to take mine out a little before they seem ready so that they are extra chewy.