A no-bake recipe for energy bites packed with peanut butter, collagen protein, chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds and more!
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons Bulletproof unflavored collagen protein
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (use 1/2 teaspoon if you’re using unsalted peanut butter)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey (you can cut this down to 1/4 or 1/3 if you want it less sweet but may need to up the oil or peanut butter for the stickiness factor to form the balls)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. You might need to use your hands! Tip: spray your hands with coconut oil or cooking spray. Once mixture is combined, roll into balls.
If it seems like your mixture is too dry or crumbly to be rolled into balls, you can add more nut butter, honey or coconut oil.
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 15 grams
- Protein: 10 grams
Keywords: energy bites, snack, collagen