One of the things I look forward to each day is my beverage routine. It’s such a simple thing but there’s something about it that feels so comforting. It starts with coffee in the morning, followed by hot tea, iced coffee, kombucha or sparkling water in the afternoon and finally a cocktail, mocktail or another cup of tea at night. Recently, I received a variety of flavored syrups from Tate+Lyle® to add a little brilliance to my daily beverage routine. Tate+Lyle® has been the sweetener brand of choice in the United Kingdom since 1878 and they’re bringing some of their products to the U.S…. including these flavored syrups. You’ll be able to find them in the sugar aisle Walmart and the coffee aisle in other major retailers.
My morning cup of black coffee transformed into a brilliant mocha hazelnut flavored coffee with the addition of cocoa powder, almond milk and Tate+Lyle® Hazelnut Pure Cane Syrup.
Mocha Hazelnut Coffee
– 8 ounces brewed coffee
– 1-2 tablespoons Tate+Lyle® Hazelnut Pure Cane Syrup (depending on how sweet you want it)
– 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
– 1/4 cup milk
The hazelnut syrup has a rich, roasted hazelnut flavor with a sweet aroma. I’m such a habitual plain coffee drinker that making a drink likes this feels like a total treat and it brightened up my morning!
One afternoon when I was short on sleep and faced with a long to-do list, I decided to make an iced coffee creation with coffee, almond milk, Tate+Lyle® Caramel Pure Cane Syrup and cinnamon.
Caramel Cinnamon Iced Coffee
– 8 ounces brewed coffee
– 1-2 tablespoons Tate+Lyle® Caramel Pure Cane Syrup
– 1/4 cup milk
– Sprinkle of cinnamon
The combination of cinnamon and caramel was so delicious and this made for a great afternoon pick me up.
And finally… cocktail (or mocktail) time!!! I have always been partial to vanilla flavored everything, including vanilla flavored soda. Well, I took it to a whole new level by mixing the Tate+Lyle® Vanilla Pure Cane Syrup with La Croix Coconut Sparkling Water. This combo is great on its own or with an added shot of vodka if your to-do list for the day is done! 🙂
Coconut Vanilla Cocktail
– 6 ounces of coconut sparkling water
– 1-2 tablespoons Tate+Lyle® Vanilla Pure Cane Syrup
– 1 ounce vodka (optional)
Ready to add a little “brilliant” to your beverage routine?
Subscribe to Tate+Lyle® or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram to learn more about Tate+Lyle® products as well as get recipes and inspiration for more awesome ways to use the syrups. You can also download a coupon for $1.50 off one of these Tate+Lyle® Gourmet Beverage Syrups here.
Want to win a $100 Walmart gift card so you can purchase these syrups for yourself? Simply leave a comment telling me which flavor you’d like to try and what beverage you’d like to add it to.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post.
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post.
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification e-mail will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] e-mail address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
This sweepstakes runs from 12/2/14 – 12/31/14.
Be sure to visit the Tate+Lyle® brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!