This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.
Hey, hey! I have a fun round up of spring-themed health and fitness products. There is something for everyone here and I’m excited to share all the details with you.
I enjoy receiving sample boxes. It’s fun to try brands and products that I might not have known about otherwise and this box did not disappoint! Let’s dive in!
BRAGG APPLE CIDER VINEGAR PREBIOTIC SHOTS
In the past I would always drink shots of apple cider vinegar straight from the bottle and while I did it for the health benefits, it would literally make me shutter. Well, I am here to tell you that these shots are the way to go! Each one of these prebiotic shots blends one tablespoon of unfiltered apple cider vinegar with honey and anti-inflammatory spices. The honey, ginger and turmeric flavors are much more pleasant than drinking it straight.
KERASAL INTENSIVE FOOT REPAIR AND MULTI-PURPOSE NAIL REPAIR
These are two MUST HAVE products for summer!
- Kerasal Multi-Purpose Nail Repair – whether your nails are damaged from gel manicures or you’re dealing with something like a nail fungus or nail psoriasis, this formula will help improve the appearance of your nails. It reduces discoloration and thickness, smoothes the surface and hydrates brittle nails. Note, you’ll see visible improvement in one week but full effect happens at 3-6 months.
- Kerasal Intensive Foot Repair – get excited because you’re going to love this one! This exfoliating moisturizer loosens hard dry skin and deeply moisturizes your feet. The best part? You see visible results in just one day! Here, let me show you!
I’m not really one to post pictures of my feet, especially when I haven’t had a pedicure in almost six months, but look at the difference in softness and hydration of my feet in just one application. It helped soften the calluses that I get on the sides of my big toes from running and improve my dry and cracked heels.
Here’s a heel shot. 10/10 recommend Kerasal Intensive Foot Repair!
Definitely check out the Kerasal coupon page here.
NEW SKIN LIQUID BANDAGE
I am pumped to have this product in my first aid box for the summer months. New Skin Liquid Bandage is 100% waterproof so it won’t fall off like bandages do in the water. It also helps prevent infection by sealing out dirt and germs. The seal is flexible even in hard to cover places.
New for 2021 is the sensitive skin formula. It’s the first and only hypoallergenic liquid bandage and won’t cause the irritation and redness that some traditional bandages can.
You can order here!
TREE HUT SUGAR FACE SCRUBS
I probably get a little too excited when I have a new product to use in the shower or in my skincare routine. Tree Hut’s Sugar Face Scrub line is paraben and cruelty-free as well as vegan. They are made with 100% natural sugar exfoliants to gently buff away dry skin.
Here are the four formulas!
- Hydrating Watermelon & Cactus Water Sugar Face Scrub
- Brightening Pineapple & Papaya Face Scrub
- Purifying Blueberry & Turmeric Face Scrub
- Nourishing Banana & Oat Face Scrub
CHOMPS HEALTHY MEAT SNACK STICKS
If you’re looking for a new snack to take on the go for your spring adventures, this is one to consider! Chomps uses high-quality proteins including grass-fed and finished beef and free-range turkey to craft their meat sticks. Chomps products are certified paleo, Whole30 approved, keto certified and allergy-friendly. Just one of the 1.15 ounce sticks includes 9-10 grams of high-quality protein.
Here’s what you WON’T find in Chomps sticks: added sugar, GMOs, gluten, soy, dairy, added nitrates or nitrites, MSG, artificial preservatives or cooling and artificial sweeteners. Huge win.
If you’d like to try them out, use code BABBLE20 at checkout on the Chomps website.
I hope y’all enjoyed this fun round up of new-to-me brands and products.
I’d love to hear which product you’d most like to try!
Have you tried apple cider vinegar shots before?