Happy Friday! After a busy morning, I wrapped up my training and teaching for the week at 1 p.m. and have a rare Friday afternoon off. I usually have clients on Friday evenings. Yay.
The biggest news of the day is that this little nugget is five months old! (Her nickname is “The Chicken Nugget.”)
She has brought so much joy to both my life and her sisters. I feel seriously guilty for waiting so long to get a second dog because Sullie is so happy and active with Zoey. I’m going to write a separate post about that whole dynamic soon. I’ve received a lot of questions about it.
It’s really hard to believe how fast puppies grow. She has absolutely transformed over the last three months from a little ball of fluff into a mini-dog.
She’s also transformed from a peeing, playing and sleeping machine to a really sweet, curious, outgoing and energetic girl. It’s been really fun to watch her personality develop and to compare it back to what Sullie was like when she was a puppy. They are different but so similar in many ways.
More puppy talk to come! I have some fun posts planned. 🙂
Now for some reading material to take you into your weekend.
First let’s talk about The Girl on the Train. I just got this book on my Audible app this week and I can’t get enough of it. I’m so sucked into the story. I kind of wish I’d have bought the actual book instead of audio because I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t put it down until I finished it. I’m only about 1/4 the way in but I highly recommend this book. It’s suspenseful with interesting characters.
Has anyone else read it!? Don’t tell me how it ends!
I have been keeping browser tabs open all week so I would remember to share all of the articles I’ve enjoyed with you.
- The 2015 Dirty Dozen Plus – the fifteen fruits and veggies with the most pesticides along with the “clean 15,” the 15 with the least amount of pesticides.
- The Facebook Status That Every Woman Should Read – the part about September 11 is a little bit over the top but I love the overall message.
- The Better Side of Broken – every single yogi should read this. I couldn’t have captured it or written it any more beautifully.
- A Glass of Red Wine is Equivalent to an Hour at the Gym, New Study Says (so I guess I’m basically doing double gym sessions every day! :))
- How I Got A Sister I Didn’t Even Know I Needed – this made tears stream down my face and I feel so grateful to have a friend like this in my life.
Finally, these words from Dr. Wayne Dyer spoke to my soul today.
Have a lovely weekend!