And I’m back with the weekly menu plan. Sorry that I didn’t post last week’s but we had tons going on and dinners were a little crazy and unplanned. I’m happy to be back on track this week.
I have some more involved meals and baking projects planned this week due to my time off of work. I’m planning on baking brownies, cookies and peanut butter chocolate chip bars for our fourth of July trip – I will freeze them until we leave (baked goods freeze extremely well!).
- Chicken Tikka Masala (note – must have subscription to Cook’s Illustrated to view recipe. Will be blogging on Bakin’ and Eggs soon.)
- Leftovers/On your own
- Citrus Grilled Chicken Salad with Honey Basil Vinaigrette
- Fried Green Tomatoes topped with Pimento Cheese
- Roasted okra
- Sauteed squash, zucchini and Vidalia onions
- Will probably serve Brandon a leftover grilled chicken breast from night before. I will only have veggies.
I will be back later tonight with an update on the rest of our weekend in Athens and today. Hope you’re all having a happy Monday! 😀