My friend Ashely writes really fun posts about five things she’s loving at the moment. I always enjoy reading these posts and thought I would borrow her idea tonight. So here are five things that I’m loving right now.
1. Hoodies. My cold weather go-to for comfort. I’ve been wearing them nonstop for the last month.
2. Drop backs. I just started (last week!) doing drop backs on my own in ashtanga and standing up from the backbend. This is huge if you were around back in the days of the Ashtanga Awkwardness post. It feels great to be free of the fear of dropping back and doing this on my own!
3. The Avett Brothers – Live Volume Three. The Avett Brothers have been my favorite band for serveral years and I am loving their new live album. You might remember that we went to the album release party and got to meet them a last month!
4. Being in the kitchen. There is something about the fall and cooler weather that has me longing for time in the kitchen. I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving cooking. One of my favorite culinary days of the year! Although I must share that I am really going to miss cooking the Thanksgiving meal with my mom and dad (we’re staying in Charlotte this year with Brandon’s family). We had the best time last year spending the day in the kitchen and preparing the meal for our family.
5. Cozy fires. Brandon and I are taking full advantage of our two fireplaces during our first winter in our new house and also loving our fire pit on our back patio. I can’t wait to hang our stockings on the mantle after Thanksgiving! 😀
What are you loving right now?